Saturday, July 11, 2009

Alex's favorite parts of the trip
















Since this is our last day I thought iIwould tell you the best parts of our trip or what I thought were the best. I had a really fun time at Sea World except the beginning when i almost passed out but the rest of the day was awesome! We saw some cool shows and went on Atlantis and the rapids. That was really fun. Oh and it was really awesome when we got to kayaking in the ocean! (I do not know how to steer very good so we bumped into at least everyone twice.) The beach was fun but the ocean was REALLY REALLY cold!!!!!! So i just tanned and passed the football with Randy and this other guy who let us pass with him. (It was the other guys ball we did not bring one.) Sequoia was really cool! The trees were giganormas!!!! One day in Sequoia was not my day because I fell at least 4 times on one trail. The first time I fell on a rock on the side of the path and scraped my foot and leg up and they started bleeding and then I fell again and scraped up my other leg. Then one time I was right next to a river and I put my feet in and then I fell into the FREEZING cold water. Ya that was not my day!! Then we went to Yosemite whitch has a really cool water falls!! We went on a raft down Merced River in the Yosemite Valley. There were these girls and they had water guns and were spraying some one who I think was their family. Well after a little while they stopped and so we went to the girls and Abigail stole one of there water guns! So we had a really fun fight! Then when we tried to give them there water gun back it fell into the water and not in the boat so I jumped in to get it and my foot hit a rock which really hurt...but ya that was fun!!!! oh and we jumped of this twenty foot rock into the water it was super fun!!! The place was called Rainbow falls. Well that was it!!!! I had a really awesome time!!!! Can't wait to wake up early tomorrow and jump on a plane!! jk see ya soon

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good time Alex. It's fun to keep up with your travels!

    ReplyDelete