Saturday, July 11, 2009

The View (by Jerry)






As Jen mentioned I have been the one taking most of the pics this trip. I've been trying to capture some of the beautiful creation that we have seen while we have been out here. While my favorite pics are the ones with my darling family in them, I thought I would post some of my favorite scenery pics for you. The flowers were taken on the top of a mountain while driving along the Pacific Coast Highway. The drive was simply beautiful. The picture with the emerald water was taken at China Beach at Point Lobos and what I think is my favorite picture, the one with the golden rock was also taken at Point Lobos at Bird Island Trail. The two mountainous pics were taken at Yosemite. The one with the full mountain range is a picutre of Yosemite valley. You'll see El Capitain on the left.

I know pictures can't capture all the buauty, but I hope you enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment