Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Before we left, Randy's friends, Nate and Zack, told him about a cool place in Yosemite where there is a waterfall and you can jump off of rocks into the water. I had forgotten to ask their mom about the location of this awesome place before we left. We had discussed it and said that since the park is HUGE, we may not be able to find the exact location, but we could definitely ask around. Today as our host was giving us the low-down on the park for tomorrow, we asked him about this location. Well, it turns out that it isn't in the park, but just outside of the park...5 minutes away - right across the street from where we are staying! TOO COOL! I've attached two videos of their bravery. (Mom and Dad, this reminded me of the quarry in Canada...remember? I told Jerry that I remember having dad jump with me the first time because I was too scared to go by myself. We were glad that our children didn't ask us :))

No comments:

Post a Comment